T99 Campers and Families:
We apologize for our delay in getting a new date out to you. We are excited to announce, as of last night, we finalized the new dates of July 7 and July 8. The location of T99 will remain the same at Dallas Jesuit. T99 is ON and excited to once again be the premier start to the recruiting season.
T99 will comply with all CDC and Texas guidelines in place at that time. We will be providing our COVID plan and procedures in a subsequent email to follow. In the event that things change and we have to cancel because of COVID-19 restrictions imposed by the State of Texas or the facility, then participants will receive a refund.
T99 will still take place regardless of the upcoming NCAA decision on whether they extend their recruiting dead period or not. T99 is working with our video partner, Connectlax, to ensure that the event will be live streamed as well as filmed and recorded (via our video offer) for purchase. We will also disseminate game film to all DI, D2 and D3 coaches. This will not take the place of players film since it will only be full games.
We will continue to provide updates as to the exact hours of the event in the coming week. Our plan is to have T99 primarily in the evening hours so the heat is less of a factor for the players.
Registration will re-open immediately and we will now offer 2020 players the opportunity to participate.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We will send out further updates as information becomes available. Thanks again for your patience. These times have presented us with some unique obstacles that we will overcome and are excited to operate in 2020.
Hello T99 Camper,
We hope this email finds you and your family safe and healthy. We know this is a very difficult and uncertain time for all of you. Since the announcement of the NCAA's extension of the Dead Period to May 31st, we have been looking to try and finalize new dates for our 2020 T99 event and are looking to lock down a facility. As we move forward, the safety of our campers, parents, staff and college coaches is our primary concern. We obviously will follow all local, state and federal guidelines with respect to the Covid-19 pandemic. We hope to have more information on our new dates by May 5 but if we have updates earlier, we will let you know.
Please know that if we cannot hold T99 this year as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, each of our campers will promptly receive a full refund. We are sorry for this uncertainty, but we are going to do everything in our power to hold the event for the players in Texas this year because we believe the event has become more important than ever for Texas players. Thank you for your patience.